Church

The convent church is dedicated to the Most Holy Trinity.

History of the church

1733 Consecration
1798 French Revolution: church interior destroyed; serves as gunpowder magazine
1820-1830 Interior restored
1941 Restoration carried out by Jules Salzgeber, painter and restorer from Raron
1992-1994 Complete restoration carried out by Adalbert Grand, architect from Leuk-Stadt/VS

Architectural Style

It is a church built in a typical early Jesuit style with:

Interior